Thursday, July 17, 2014

Justin Bieber Look-Alike Toby Sheldon Writing & Recording Music!!


On this Sunday’s new episode of Botched, Toby Sheldon, the guy who has spent over $100,000 to look like his idol Justin Bieber, is now writing and recording new music.

Toby explains:
I was in the music business before Justin was four or five-years-old.

You have to have that inner creativity, you have to have something to say, you have to be lyrically gifted, you have to know what’s catchy, it’s just something I’ve come to master.



Toby discusses his previous surgeries explaining that he’s had work on his cheeks, temple, lips and chin plus liposuction and fat injections. He explains that his girlfriend reacted by saying:
“Damn, what the hell did you do? I thought it was just going to be your lips!” My girlfriend doesn’t really like Justin.


I kno he's a Belieber and Justin is his idol but I still dont get why he wnats to look like Justin but as long as be is happy, then I guess that's what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment