Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Biebergram!! (Justin At Scooter Braun's and Yael Cohen's Wedding)

@bradhaugen: special moment from JB to the bride and groom performing “all you need is love.” great work my dude #sybwedding

@justinbieber: @edsheeran is one of the only people on my iPod

@justinbieber: Congrats Yael ;) u looked like a princess last night. And damn I can’t believe Scooter found someone that puts up with his bs ;) love you guys.

@justinbieber: Haha Tom Hanks singing “This Is How we do it” dressed like a Rabbi lol #thatdancetho


@missalexisjones: Got to spent my birthday watching one of my best friends @yael marry the love of her life @scooterbraun What an EPIC day spent with so many people I love… @bradleybbuckman @sophiabush @dougdavis @azitaloves @milanachka @shervin @dickhillenbrand @mmazzeo @bradhaugen @kennyhamilton @tmcleod @itsadambraun @tehillahvos @pennithow @justinbieber @edsheeran @tomhanks @carlyraejepsen


No comments:

Post a Comment