Saturday, July 12, 2014

Ed Sheeran: "Stop Taking an Interest in Justin Bieber"!!


Ed Sheeran wants people to start ignoring Justin Bieber.

This all came up during an interview with Power 96.1 Morning Show in Atlanta, when Ed was asked about Justin’s past (and present) troubles:
I don’t think there is any going back from some stuff now. I think he has stable relationships in his life. I don’t think that’s the problem.

I think the problem is people expect too much from him, and people want too much and people are very grabby. People follow him around and he doesn’t really have any privacy and never really has had any privacy.

I feel like it’s not so much what he needs to do. It’s what we need to do. We need to stop taking such an interest in him, and let him make his music because I genuinely like his music.


I agree with Ed. I think people, especially interviewers talk so much about Justin. Sometimes when it's maybe quite irreelevant. Some artists go for interviews to talk about themselves, their careers and whatever they talk about and Justin's name almost always seems come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment