Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nick DeMoura Talks About Justin Bieber Troubles & Working with Austin Mahone!!


PacificRimVideo correspondent Chris Trondsen talks to Justin Bieber’s choreographer Nick DeMoura as he arrives to the World of Dance Awards 2014 held at The Avalon in Hollywood, CA.
In the clip, DeMoura talks about working with Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone.
When asked about Justina nd what he thought about him and the bad media that is out there about him, Nick said:
It´s the media....I´m not gonna speak about it but Justin is my homie, he´s been there for me and I´ve been there for him so yeah....


Nick is an amazing dancer and choreographer, I mean the believe tour choreography was off the charts! It´s difficult to be close to Justin and get asked that kind of question because you have to mind your words because they will eb misinterpretated and therefor I respect the fact that the interview was sensibe enough to know that Nick might or might not disclose any new information about Justin, unlike other interviewer who would have forced the topic trying to get answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment