Thursday, February 27, 2014

Kylie Minogue Thinks Justin Bieber’s Bad Boy Antics are just a Phase!!


Kylie Minogue thinks Justin Bieber needs to “be careful who he rants to”.
The ‘Slow’ singer knows what its like to cope with fame from a young age and thinks Justin needs to value those around him. She also believes Justin’s wild antics are just a phase.

Kylie told MTV:
I would say be careful who you have a rant to, value the opinions of people that you respect, maybe not just the people you like, but actually people you respect.

But it’s tough being young and growing up and to do under a microscope, I challenge anyone to be beyond fault or you know to get it right. It’s like a child with learning about the hot tap, you almost have to have your fingers burnt sometimes to know what works for you.

I’m not about to preach or give the answer, because hey, I went through it too, it’s just called growing up.


Kylie was also quizzed about controversial singer and twerker Miley Cyrus, and though she doesn’t have a problem with her ‘twerking’ dance moves, she won’t be copying her anytime soon:
Um, it’s not for me, I don’t think I could carry it off, I think I’d be seen as an absolute impostor…

But, you know it’s a different generation, and as I said with Justin you know, we’re all different, we’re all individuals, so I just support individuality. End of story.


That is what I've been trying to say all along. That almost all artists who started in the music industry at an early age of course go through a phase but that is just a transition into adulthood and most people don't get that because they are usedo seeing the cute innocent side of the artists when they are younger and think that they are misbehaving when they start trying out new things that they think these artists should try. It happend to Miley, Britney and some other artsist, it's noo new thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment