Thursday, February 6, 2014

Enrique Iglesias: "Justin Bieber Won’t Ruin his Career As Long As No Drug Ploblem"!!


Singer Enrique Iglesias has come out in defense of Justin Bieber and said Justin’s recent actions are merely “common mistakes that teenagers make” and he will be able to maintain his successful career “as long as he doesn’t have a drug problem”.

Enrique said in an exclusive chat with Capital FM:
I think they’re exaggerating what’s happening with Justin Bieber. I mean, c’mon when you’re a teenager, who doesn’t drag race? I know I used to try and race with my friends all the time. Unfortunately he’s under a microscope and he’s been caught a few times.

Enrique also said Justin could bounce back from the current headlines and have a successful career regardless.
I don’t think what he’s done — going to ruin his career if you ask me. As long as it doesn’t get worse, as long as he doesn’t have a drug problem, as long as he doesn’t go haywire.

I think they’re common mistakes that teenagers make.


See that’s what I’ve been saying. They lie and just make up stories, the paps are always on his business, everywhere he goes. Enrique is right . Justin will bounce back and come out stronger then ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment