Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bonnie McKee had Sex Dreams about Justin Bieber!!

Singer & songwriter Bonnie McKee sat down with Joan Rivers for an episode of “In Bed with Joan”. The topic of her sexuality came up when the host asked what she thought of Justin Bieber.
Bonnie said:
I’ve definitely had séx dreams about him, I can’t control it. He’s really pretty. He looks like a hot lesbian. I’m into that.


Joan then asked if Bonnie is bisexual, she replied:
Yes, I am. I think it’s one of those things where, you know, I think all little girls kind of play ‘doctor’ with their girlfriends, and then I kind of never grew out of it.


Bonnie McKee is best known for her hits single “American Girl”. She wrote mega-hits for pop music’s biggest stars, including Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears. She co-wrote “California Gurls,” “Teenage Dream” and “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F),” as well as “Roar” for Katy Perry.



Hot lesbian? really Bonnie? the last time I checked, or as the whole world should know by now, Justin is not a girl, he sound and looks nothing like a girl so this lame joke or whatever this was is plain unnecessary, it was too funny I forgot to laugh. This is the kind of BS people who dont know Justin get to hear first and they take that in.

No comments:

Post a Comment