Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Conor Maynard: ‘I won’t make mistakes as Justin Bieber, I don’t do illegal stuff’!!


Conor Maynard says he won’t make the same mistakes as Justin Bieber because he’s “good at not breaking the law”. The 21-year-old British singer recognizes there are temptations all around for young pop stars like himself and Justin, who has had several run-ins with police recently.

Maynard has assured his fans he has no plans to copy Justin Bieber but he does have sympathy for the pressure Justin must be under as one of the world’s most famous musicians.
Speaking about Justin’s situation, he said:
I don’t worry about ending up like Justin. I can just not do any illegal stuff! I feel like I’m good at not breaking the law. That’s always a good trait to have as a person.

As an outsider looking in I feel like that maybe he feels as though he can’t do anything right, no matter what he does he’s going to be shot down. Maybe he thinks, “If you want me to do things wrong, I’ll show you.” But you never know what’s going on in people’s heads, you never know the pressures and the stresses that Justin has.


He speaks the truth that no one knows about what might be going on in Justin´s head and the pressure put on him is alot, considering he is in the public eye. Maybe he is acting up because that is what people want him to do and he gives the media what they want to hear and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment