Sunday, July 28, 2013

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Just Friends: “I’ll always care and protect him"!!


Selena Gomez opened up about her friendship with Justin Bieber on Good Morning America, just after performing several songs from her just-released record “Stars Dance.” When asked about Justin, Selena said:

He and I have such a history together. I’ll always care about him and protect him if anyone tries to be mean. 



That is so sweet, beautiful, nice, kind...you name it. This is one of the reasons why I love Selena. And although they had a history together, it´s good to know that she is still in his life and her apart of his too as friends. Just as Justin said, both of them could always be friends as long as they have love and respect for each other. I´m happy for them with whichever decision they make, I will support them as they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment