Monday, July 22, 2013

Demi Lovato Sets Record Straight On Dissing Justin: “You took me the wrong way”!!

As rumors had it earlier this week, the X factor Judge Demi Lovato allegedly dissed Justin after a male contestant sand Justin´s hit song "As Long As You Love Me" during an audition when Demi stated:
Well, finaly, someone can sing that song the way it was meant to be sung.


She reccenty MTV News caught up with her and she gave the complete story:
What they didn’t put in the tabloids is that I actually turned around, cause the audience was like, “Oooh” and I was like “Actually, guys, you took me the wrong way.” I actually explained myself right then and there, but they didn’t put that on TMZ. 

It is annoying, but it is what it is. I have to be more careful with the way that I word things, but I was home schooled so my grammar’s not the best. 



I don´t think she meant any harm with what she said. As it normally happens, the media misunderstood and misinterpretated her words which led to pissed off Beliebers and fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment