Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Nick Jonas Talks About Justin: "'He just has to get through a season of growth"


The Jonas Brothers weighed in on Justin´s recent "bad boy" behaviour when they stopped by Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" on Tuesday.

Joe's thoughts on the matter were pretty simple, "Boys will be boys, I guess." The show's host, Andy Cohen, noted that the group's youngest member, Nick, 20, hasn't publicly exhibited the same types of bad boy behavior as Justin and Nick responded:

I'd like to think of myself as a man, he's a ... he's a couple years younger.

Here's what I'll say is that everyone has to go through a period of growth.

I think he's in that period now. I wish the best for him 'cause I do think he's a talented person. But he just has to get through a season of growth.


 Well Joe dissed Justin on the last interview they had but I agree with Nick that Justin might be going through a season of growth. It´s hard for Justin to grow like other teenagers his age when he´s always under the spotlight. It´s ridiculous that Justin Bieber´s name has to be mentioned in almost every interview. He has basically become a huge, major topic of discussion and everyone wants to know what the other thinks about Justin. As if that is going to bring Justin and hsi Beliebers down.

People go to to the interviews to promote their stuff and all of a sudden you are being asked about Justin Bieber. What does Justin have to do with the different artists? It´s just confusing to me and I guess I´m not surprised that is Selena bailed on an Interview after being asked about Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment