Wednesday, July 17, 2013

An Ohio Man Accused Justin Bieber Spitting in his Face at the Club [Audio]!!


Justin has been accused of spitting in a man´s face at a nightclub over suspected unwanted photographs inside a bar over the weeked in Ohio.

The man who has been identified as a local DJ told the Dave and Jimmy Show on WNCI that it all started in the VIP area of an over 21s nightclub in the city when Justin´s secirity team grabbed his phone from him and started going through it. The DJ said via iHeart Radio:
Justin Bieber spit right in my face. It was in the VIP area … two of Bieber’s bouncers approached me and said I was trying to take pictures. He called my mom something, called my dad something, called me something, and spit in my face.


A source from Justin´s camp stated:

Everything’s been going really well on the tour and it’s just really sad that someone would copycat others’ baseless claims just to try and get attention for themselves.


I have a gut feeling that this is all made up. I don´t believe this man one single bit. Okey, Justin has been doing some stupid stuff lately but he wouldn´t call anyone´s parents any name. We have seen him very angry with the paps and stuff but he has never called anyone´s parents abusive names. I just find this claim ridiculous. I believe people will make up absolutely anything related to Justin because they will get so much atttention, considering Justin is on the media´s spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment