Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Nick Carter: ‘Go Back to Canada Justin, Americans Stick with My Brother, Aaron’!!


Backstreet Boys Nick Carter said that Justin Bieber should go back to Canada and that Americans should stick with his brother Aaron Carter, who is better.

Nick and Aaron were shopping in Malibu when they were approached by TMZ.

Responding to a question about whether there is any comparison between Justin and Aaron – who’s they called the “original Justin Bieber” – Nick said:
Justin Bieber’s cool and all … a whole new generation …. but he’s Canadian. Aaron’s American.

Go back to Canada, Justin. America, stick with my brother.




He cannot be serious. Someone tell me he's just kidding around about the whole "Justin is Canadian and my brother is American so support my brother" BS. So he is bashing Justin for being Canadian, and that people shoudl support hsi brother because he´s from the states? That was a rather silly thing to say, I don´t know and I could actually care less if his brother has talent or not but what he just did was discrimination and he is influencing people too by those naive thoughts but noone will say anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment