Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mark Welberg Talks About Justin On An Interview WIth Craig Ferguson!!


Mark Wahlberg tells Craig Ferguson what might happen if he gave advice to Justin Bieber.

Mark Wahlberg was on The Late Late Show and Craig Ferguson asked him if he’d give someone like Justin Bieber advice since he too was rambunctious guy when he was at Justin´s age?

So Mark admitted to the CBS late night host that he has spoken to Justin, but said that no kid at that age is going to listen to an older person’s advice. In fact he went on to say that people ask him all the time what current day Mark Wahlberg would say to a teenage Marky Mark; and the kid with good vibrations would probably tell him to "Shut the F up" before punching him in the face.

He added:
It wouldn’t be a good look if I got beat up by Justin Bieber at this stage of my career.


I honestly don´t think Justinis going to listen to all the advice that people give him at this time, I mean as a teengaer, I would like to this that I can relate. I too sometimes don´t listen to all theadvice I´m given, I only take those that I think are useful and make sence to me and I would like to think that that is the same case with Justin. He is, as many of us are in this stage of our lives, a bit hard headed and wants to do as he pleases, does´n´t always mean that it´s the best thing but that is life and that´s how you learn about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment