Friday, January 17, 2014

Drake Bell Attacks Justin Bieber, Calling him Talentless & Idiot on Twitter!!


Drake Bell is at it again with attacking Justin Bieber. He´s using the social networking site Twitter to blast Justin for allegedly egging his neighbor’s house late last week and his "talentless & artless" graffiti.

Drake Bell tweeted:
Hey how much are you paying Lil Za to take the coke wrap for ya? Be a man and take responsibility. Learn to be an ADULT!

instead of egging speeding around your neighborhood and defacing property like a little sh*t you should practice your guitar!!

He later shared a picture of Justin’s graffiti art and tweeted:

When is someone going to tell this idiot he can't draw.His art is almost as bad as his music. Talentless artless

Some people were offended and Milk Tyson, one of Justin´s now close friends was not afraid to show it and even wanted to talk to Drake:
@milktyson: And sorry about tonight’s nonsense with Fake Bell I don’t do “twitter tough talk” so if he wants to own up to the nonsense and internet bullying he did I’m not hard to find. I got my little brother @justinbieber back till the death of me so don’t expect me to ever be quiet when you attack him. #FAM
Just want to talk call me

. can't DM you. And we are gonna talk about the apology you will be giving to JB.

I´m honestly not in the mood and I can´t deal with Drake Bell´s drama this year. He is basically one of those attention seekers that use Justin´s name to get noticed and get unnecessary attention from people. he should just calm don´t and do his own thing and mind his business. Maybe make something better out of his life than just attacking and judging other people. That is not hard or alot to ask for, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment