Thursday, January 24, 2013

WOMAN CLAIMS JUSTIN BULLIED HER IN THE GYM!!

People should give Justin a break from all the drama. like seriously. this time, it was in the gym.

Colette, a radio presenter claim that she was bullied in the gym while she was training by Justin and "his group" ,one who looked like a backup singer or dancer and the other one who looked like his trainer or something like that and one of them spit blue gatorade in her water bottle when she wasn´t looking.

"I lay low waiting for a chance to introduce myself and get a photo with him. I said “Hi I am Colette Harrington I host the Sweet Carolina radio show.” He said, “good for you.” I asked, “would be okay if I got a picture?” and he told me “no”‘.

Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I’d get to 20 he and his buddy would say “Shut the F*** up”. I was stunned. They start complaining how they are so hungover from drinking-some drink that I never heard of before.

I ignore them and keep doing my counting only in a quieter voice but they keep saying “Shut the F’up” when ever I get to 20.

I am ready to punch one of them in the face or cry. I could not decide which since I felt like I was back in grade school and being made fun of.

Then they start talking about spitting in people’s drinks and that tonight at their concert yell, “remember when you drank my spit.”

Justin guzzled his blue gatorade and spits in it. So I think that their finally off of my back but NO! They start imitating my counting again even though I am whispering.
I keep on ignoring them because I am not going to cause a scene at the Ritz or lower myself to their level."


 she continued to say that she acidentally drank from her water bottle without looking but spit it out immediately she saw what it contained.


"I spit it out right way thinking about his disgusting spit. I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink.

Justin- I am putting your bottle and spit up on E BAY. Hopefully it will raise enough money to re build the kitchen at the Ronald Mc Donald House in Charleston.

I go there to cook for the families of sick children. They need a better kitchen. If there is any money left over I will use it to help make a Christian movie I wrote."

she claimed that it was Justin who spit in her drink and that she was going to sell the bottle on E-bay to help a charity. here is the bottle she was talking about.

ofcouse Justin´s people were not going to keep quiet about this and they said that Justin was in the gym with his trainer and both of the them exchanged funny words to EACH OTHER an NO comment was directed to her.
WTF! I ain´t gonna believe this woman. Maybe I don´t know Justin well and I wasn´t in that gym but I can bet that Justin wouldn´t do such a thing. My instincts say that this is just one of the rumors to drag Justin´s name in the mud.
just because someone apparently spit in her bottle doesn´t mean it was Justin who did it so she had better get her senses together and don´t make Justin look bad. by the way, how can we tell that it was really justin who spit in her drink? what if it was someone else? maybe herself or something, what do I know! just because Justin happened to be drinking Gatorade is no proof that it was really him who did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment