Sunday, January 20, 2013

JUSTIN´S BEAUTIFUL BUTT!

aaah......i bet most people have already seen this pic and if not , well there you go. I was surprised when I saw this and then burst out laughing like crazy seconds later. WTH!
this was probably at a meet and greet or maybe backstage somewhere. those people were given a show they might remember for a long time. he was caught with his pants down, like literraly!
he posted this pic on instagram yesterday on Saturday but later on deleted it.
you might be wondering, what made him do such a thing?
well, it was all just for fun! at least that was what his manager and mentor Scooter Braun said. Scooter later on tweeted:
"as a prankstar, u have to respect another good prank. only makes sense #crackdealer"
justin responded "haha"
I don´t know about other people but i now know where I get my inspiration to be crazy from and live up to the term YOLO! incase you were wondering, I get it from my idol. the guy you see right there, Justin Bieber!

No comments:

Post a Comment