Friday, January 25, 2013

JUSTIN AND SELENA´S SONGS!!

We have known for centuries that songs were some of the ways used by artists in the music industry or just normal people to pass different kinds of messages to each other or to their fans.
Justin said that he was going to express his feelings in the Believe Acoustic album and Selena seems to be doing the same in some of her songs, especially one that caught my attention, was her song "my dilemma" which sounds really personal, she is singing about someone but is it directed to Justin? that is the question. I believe so.

Justin was also upset about their break up and he is going to have the sad song he wrote to Selena and about their relationship in his believe album. or so I believe it´s directed to Selena. I feel sorry for both of them. too bad things couldn´t work out between them. they were so cute together. here is Justin´s song to Selena. or so I believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment