Thursday, January 31, 2013

SELENA MAKING NEW MUSIC AND FEELING BETTER!!




now, maybe more than ever, Selena is feling better after the break- up with Justin.
On an interview with E! Entertainment, she said: 
"I´m good. I´m really good. I´ve been recording , having alot of fun with my girlfriens, having a good time.
It´s okey to move on, I mean, everybody handles break ups differently. she has alreay been recording 16  songs even though she´s keeping quiet on revealing too much or may details about her new music.
she later on added:
" I´ve been telling people I´m definetly a little bit more sassy no, alittle bit more mouthy."
in a way, I feel like this is another message to Justin after the Justin Timberlake´s "cry me a river" song she performed. I don´t know but it´s nice that she is doing things she loves and keeps her busy again.
Selena Gomez., NYLON Cover

she was the cover of the Nylon magazine, looking street and beautiful. don´t hate on her just because she decided to move on with her life. I love and respect her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment