Monday, January 7, 2013

JUSTIN´S NEW INK AND NEW DETAILS!!

Biebes just got hotter after adding another tattoo on him. Justin got an Indian tattoo on his left shoulder dedicating it to his grandpa- one of the special guys in his life. the Indian tattoo is also the logo of his favourite the ice hockey team back home, the Stratford Cullitons.

he tweeted:
"my grandpa always tok me to the Stratford Cullitons every friday night. this is for you grandpa....my man @chenterios hooked this up."
Justin also added some details on his praying hands tattoo, some roses.

I think the tattoos are cool but you got enough tattoos Justin, you dont need more. please just do it if you must but other wise, save the sexy body. just my opinion, you may do as you wish but I still love yah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment