Sunday, December 9, 2012

STOP HATING AND GROW UP!!

It´s pretty sad that it has come to my attention that people aren´t going to stop calling my hero gay! it makes me so mad i just want to............!! i really don´t have a clue why people choose to waste their time hating on a person whose dreams came true! it annoying and I think you should grow up. and FYI you make him even more famous!oopps!
Am not saying that you should like or love Justin, am just saying that it´s not smart of you to post and comment  that he is gay. you have no proof! calling you gay won´t make you stop being one. am honestly not sure if you are being arrogant or plain stupid! he has a girlfriend, Selena Gomez, for crying out loud!
From the people av asked, they never give me a reason why they call him gay! they give me a shity answer like he just is!!! what the......!
So I asked myself, why do they really do that?is it because:
1. he has loving fans who adore him?
2. he has a huge fanbase?
3. because he made his dreams come true with God´s help?
4. because he appreciates and loves all those around him ?
5. because he gets sold outconcerts in seconds?
6. becacuse he makes other people´s dreams come true?
7. because you want to look cool to your friend because they hate him too?
8. because he is doing what he loves?
9. because he is so damn sexy?
10. because he can dance like hell?
11. because he is so damn talented with an amaizing voice?
12. so many hot and beautiful girls and your girlfriends, love him?
13. GOD loves him so much?

i have so much respect for the boy beliebers. it shows that they are mature and brave. it´s not easy being one! keep it up and i love you all.
but there is one thing i can say for a fact, I NEVER TO LATE TO BECOME A BELIEBR!
JUST BELIEVE AND NEVER SAY NEVER! DON´T FORGET TO PUT GOD FIRST TOO!
comment and tell me what you think. can´t wait to hear from you.

2 comments: