Sunday, December 9, 2012

BELIEVE ALBUM.

I guess that most of the beliebers if not all have heard all the songs in the believe album. those songs are amaizing and touching to me. i feel so alive and i bet Justin redeemed himself this time.
The first time i heard a couple of songs from it, I couldn´t believe it was Justin. His voice had changed and for the better. i was perplexed and kept repeating the songs all day and night untill i slept.
His voice has this sence to it that makes me feel calm amd happy. i cannot explain what but I just feel it. I mean he hasmade me realise that all it takes is to Work hard, Trust in GOD, Believe and Never say Never.
This is my hero, my Idol. i love you so much Justin and am not ashamed of it. if you gotta problem.......deal with it. i don´t have time to deal with the hating.
peace out people. love you all.
what do you think about the Believe album??

No comments:

Post a Comment