Friday, December 20, 2013

Justin Talking about the #MusicMondays, The "Confident" Music Video & More 2014 Surprises For Beliebers!!


So when MTV News exclusively caught up with Justin Bieber at the Los Angeles premiere of his "Believe" documentary on Wednesday night, he was asked about the #MusicMondays and writing the songs for the next album, "Journals Collection".

Was it difficult for him to be that vulnerable?

A little bit, But I realized my fans want to know truly what's in my heart in my heart, and I just wanted to share with them. And I wanted them to know, word for word, what I was feeling at that moment.


Journals, which drops December 23, two days before "Believe" hits theaters, includes all of his Music Monday releases and five extra tracks featuring Big Sean, Lil Wayne and Future. Bieber also enlisted the help of Chance the Rapper for "Confident," a track all about "sexual romancing" that he shot the video for earlier this week.
What Justin said about Collin Tilley, the director of the clip:
It went incredible. [Tilley] is super talented. There's another surprise in the video I can't really talk about it but it's exciting.


And that's not the only surprise he has in store. After sending a shoutout to his incredible Beliebers for staying my by side, with a smile on his face, he teased there's something even bigger coming in 2014.
Look out for something special coming in the New Year.






When Justin decides to surprise us, it´s normally something that we don´t expect so I´m excited, especially now that he is going to have a one year break, he has more tiem to be working on usic which means that Beliebers will be getting more surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment