Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Biebergram & Biebervideogram!! (Justin Surpises Beliebers @ Believe Movie Screening)

Justin Bieber surprised fans at a screening of his new documentary film, "Believe," in Los Angeles on Monday, Dec. 16, and helped hand out toys to several excited Beliebers.
The movie hits theaters on Dec. 25 – Christmas Day.

Justin said on stage:
I remember growing up with not a lot. Grew up with, you know, no toys and I wanna make sure each and every one of you have a great Christmas.

You guys are the reason that I live, I live for each and every one of my fans. You guys have supported me through thick and thin so I’m gonna support you guys forever, so thank you so much.




@bradhaugen: Jb surprised some special fans tonight & watched @believemovie w/ them #giveback #believemovie @justinbieber

@BelieveMovie: Special thanks to @radiodisney and ABC7 for helping make today possible! #GiveBack

@BelieveMovie: JB just showed up and surprised a bunch of Beliebers with Christmas presents at a #BelieveMovie screening!

@ryanbutler: This is what it’s truly about. Heartwarming day! #merrychristmas #BELIEVEMOVIE #mustache
@radiodisney: @justinbieber met fans & gave out toys @ a special @ElCapitanThtre #BelieveMovie screening today w/ @ABC7 in LA!

@maejorali: Ali @ the Toy Drive in LA… Happy Holidays ♛

@milktyson: Doing what he does best. Giving back! @justinbieber #FAM


@kylemassey: GIVING BACK #toys4tots with my bros @ryanbutler @justinbieber and @maejorali #happyholidays

No comments:

Post a Comment