Monday, December 23, 2013

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Take a Break from the Spotlight!!


Justin talks about his 1-year-break for USA Today. Just earlier this week, Justin´s manager Scooter Braun confirmed that Justin´s taking a one year hiatus from music.Justin wrote in an email to USA Today from the Philippines:
I´m going to take my time (next year) to really find my sound as an adult. That takes time and patience, and I’m grateful I have the ability to step back and focus on my creativity.


His manager and friend, Scooter Braun:
Next year will be less about the career. I expect Justin to be doing things like snowboarding, backpacking, working on his charities, but more often than not, he’ll be in the studio. Music is his therapy.


In his e-mail, Justin Bieber writes:
The last year has not been the easiest for me, as I think is probably the case for all teenagers. I´m just trying to grow up and figure out who I am, but I have to do it in front of the world. Like anyone in the public eye, the things I do are scrutinized and sensationalized, which makes things more difficult. But it’s a side effect of my career and getting to do what I love every day, so I´m handling it the best that I can. My family, my team and my pastors have really helped me get through things.

…sometimes I rebel to try to show my independence, and that can be hard on everyone. But thankfully, the people around me love me and are understanding. When I make a mistake, we talk about it and try to learn from it.

I just try every morning to wake up and tell myself what I´m thankful for and make that day great. I want to touch the world in a positive way and help people, and that is what I’m focused on.


Justin Bieber isn´t the only singers who´s planning to take a break in 2014, his ex-gf Selena Gomez does the same. Selena recently announced she was canceling her upcoming concerts in Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia and the Philippines, which were due to kick off on January 16 — to focus on herself. She said in a statement:
My fans are so important to me and I would never want to disappoint them. But it has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be.
To my fans, I sincerely apologize and I hope you guys know how much each and every one of you mean to me.


Most people, myself included thought that maybe this is a signal that Jelena is going to get back together but come on, who are we kidding, I bet it was all just a coincidence, maybe not, but it seems like both of them have moved on but they still love each other, not romantically anymore, or according to Justin but they definitely do care about each other. 

They are going to be having a lot of time on their hands though, a one year break is really long for things to go down, but I´m guessing that music will be their driving forces next time. But all in all, they have been through a lot this year in their careers and personal lives so they most definitely need a break to re-energize and come back in full swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment