Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Justin Announced His Is Officially Retiring!!


Justin Bieber just gave Beliebers a very unsettling Christmas surprise — he announced retirement in a tweet. The announcement comes a week after he told Los Angeles radio station Power 106 he´s planning to retire after the next album but then clarified that he was only joking.

Justin followed up his tweet with a couple of others that indicate he might not be retiring for good, tweeting he would "never leave" his Beliebers.
My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring

The media talks a lot about me.They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle.

Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas IM HERE FOREVER


Justin leaves a lot of questions unanswered, though. In a very recent tweet, he claims he’s going to "surprise a lot of people this week" and more surprises in 2014 as he said in an interview during the Believe Movie Premier.
Going to surprise a lot of people this week.


Feels like a punch in the heart. These are one of those moments when my heart feels torn, I know that all this is not permanent, that he is going to retire, I choose to see it as if he is taking a break. Come on, are we supposed to believe that he is just going to quit like that at the prime of his career, people come on. What do you guys think? Is he retiring or is he just taking a break just as Scooter said?

No comments:

Post a Comment