Wednesday, September 3, 2014

LeAnn Rimes thinks Justin Bieber is “stupid” – In Bed With Joan Rivers!!


LeAnn Rimes doesn’t understand why Justin Bieber parties in public and thinks he should keep his wild side behind closed doors like she did when she was growing up in the spotlight.

Asked about JB, the Can’t Fight The Moonlight singer told In Bed With Joan Rivers:
I always say if you’re going to party like that, don’t leave your house. Just don’t leave your house, you can do it all you want, just don’t be stupid. I think nowadays people are stupid… and everybody has a camera phone. It just makes it worse.”

And when you think you own the world, which anybody could, trust me, I’ve been through the same feelings, you know everything at 16 and ‘Oh my god, I’m selling millions of records, why do I need to listen to you?’ But you get hit in the face with that pretty quick and I guess, you either learn from it or you can spiral way downhill from there.




She wasn't really calling him stupid though she was just making a point to not be stupid but this is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment