Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Justin Bieber Limo Assault Charge Dropped by Toronto Judge!!


Assault charges against Justin Bieber for an incident that happened late last year (2013) in Toronto have been dropped, his lawyer told ABC News on Monday.

JB’s attorney Brian Greenspan said in a statement to ABC:
On January 29, 2014, Justin Bieber was charged with assault in relation to an incident in Toronto that had allegedly occurred on December 29, 2013. Today we appeared in the Ontario Court of Justice in Toronto at which time that charge was withdrawn at the request of the Crown.

We welcome the decision of the office of the Crown Attorney to withdraw the charge, having reached the conclusion that there was no reasonable prospect of conviction.

We have always maintained Mr. Bieber’s innocence. The withdrawal of the charge is the product of a thorough and thoughtful review of the evidence by responsible prosecutors. We thank them for their consideration.


When a report on him is put out that is negative, that is what the public remembers; when a new report shows it was false, the media says almost nothing therefore the original negative stuff is out there for people to think he's out of control, a thug, should be deported.