Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Booed, Justin Bieber Strips on Live TV – Fashion Rocks!!


Justin was making a surprise appearance Sept. 9th at charity fundraiser event Fashion Rocks in New York when he decided to ditch his clothes in order to show off his muscled physique.

He and model Lara Stone, 30, were introducing a performance by Rita Ora which featured Calvin Klein jeans and underwear, prompting Justin to show off his own.

Walking on stage to loud boos, Justin asked:
So, uh, I actually don’t feel comfortable unless I’m in my Calvin’s so … is that cool?


He was encouraged by Lara to take his gear off, despite the audience objection, and proceeded to shed his entire outfit apart from his Calvin Klein underwear.

He then tried to encourage the crowd to stop booing and to start cheering.

After the event, Justin joked on Twitter:
Grandma always said kill ‘em with kindness…and then strip on live national tv. Lol




hahahaha. I was laughing so hard. I don't know why people be booing. It's not like they have never seen him with just pants before. I cant say most Beliebers were complaining, I know I wasn't. Kill them with love, kindness and a smoking body Justin, Kill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment