Wednesday, November 20, 2013

R. Kelly on Justin Bieber’s Wild Behavior: "I ain’t worried about him"!!


R. Kelly has defended Justin Bieber‘s wild antics. The R&B singer who collaborated with Justin recently, thinks JB can handle the media scrutiny after his recent alleged bad behavior.

R. Kelly said he hadn’t known him long when the pair decided to work together on the track "PYD" (Put You Down), which was released November 18th as part of Justin’s #MusicMondays and soared to the no.1 spot on the charts.

In an interview with E! News, R. Kelly said:
He’s young with an old soul, so he can take it.

His struggle will determine his success. I ain’t worried about him.

We’ve known each other for a minute. One time we sat in a hotel playing each other’s songs for two hours. I love a few of the songs he did and he loves a few of the songs I did. We decided we would do things together, sending things back and forth and now it’s phenomenal.


I believe that Justin can take all the crap that is going on and I don´t doubt that but I guess we can say we are all abit worried but he´ll get through. He is a strong that fights for what he wants. Plus, "PYD" was a smash!

No comments:

Post a Comment