Monday, November 25, 2013

Joey Essex´s former girlfriend Sam Faiers Claims: "Joey Essex Stalked Justin Bieber On Holiday And Was Obsessed With Him"!!


Well, normal average Beliebers are not the only once who apparently stalk Justin, celebrity Beliebers to the same thing. It seems Joey Essex, British television personality and promoter for Sugar Hut, a nightclub in Brentwood, England is one of us. He reportedly ruined his ex-girlfriend's birthday after he tried to "track" Justin Bieber down, in other words, stalked him.

His ex-girlfriend Sam Faiers has revealed that her former fiancé became obsessed with the Justin, although he never managed to meet his hero. She told The Sun:
He heard he was staying in our hotel. He spent four days trying to track him down.

All he would talk about was Justin. But he never found him.


Some would consider his actions a little creepy and laughable at the same time - but Sam definitely didn't see the funny side, because Joey's little side-project ruined her 22nd birthday and their relationship.

She said:
I wanted to have fun but it was like getting blood out of a stone with Joey.

We were on the holiday of my dreams, my 22nd birthday present and we were having a miserable time.

I was engaged to a boy who is 22 but I'm mentally a lot older than him. The pressure led me to throw a strop and I told him I was leaving. Soon after we broke up.


Damn, that´s sucks, that she had a miserable birthday but do I blame him or find the fact that he was staking Justin wierd? Not at all, I mean he is a Belieber and he admires Justin, I can imagine myself in his position. I mean, what kind of Belieber sits still when they know that Justin is in the same building as they are? Come on, we intentionally stalk Justin to his hotel and wait outside for hours until he shows up. I´m not saying he should have ditched his girlfriend on her birthday or whatever but there is nothing wrong in wanting to see your idol when such a rare opportunity shows up, it´s not like you meet Justin everyday you know. Anyway, he should have made it up to her or something like that, I don´t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment